SambaMobile Terms and Conditions
Now, for the first time in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, through an original and new way, you can execute nine banking transactions. These are:
- Summary of your relationship with Samba
- The last ten transactions on your account
- Transfer between and among your accounts
- Transfer to an account with Samba
- Transfer to local banks
- International transfers
- Use of "SADAD" service to pay utility bills
- Settlement of credit card statements
- IPO Services
Other services may be added in the future. You will be advised about these services through Sambamobile. This service is easy and convenient and is one of the main leading services that distinguish Samba from other financial institutions. If you would like to obtain this service, please sign below to indicate your understanding and approval to the supplementary articles to the Samba Banking Services Agreement ("Samba Agreement") already signed by you. Samba may from time to time charge a fee for any of the services provided in Sambamobile
Definition: Sambamobile is an extension of the Samba Banking Services through the Internet. Because the service through the Mobile is a part of Samba services, it will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Samba Agreement and supplements already signed by you (if any) and will also include the additional following terms and conditions:
- Samba shall not be liable to the customer for any delay of information through the Mobile or interruption or inaccuracy of information which may lead to making investment losses or other possible losses.
- The responsibility of protecting the username and the password used to access Sambaonline is entirely the responsibility of the Customer. Samba shall not be responsible for the spread of any information recorded on Customer's mobile.
- The customer shall undertake to cancel his former registration and close his site so that he can re-access by opting a registration method through the Internet.
- Circumstances beyond Samba control may sometimes lead to interruption of service during use or lack of ability to sign-in, resulting in non-acceptance of customer transactions, or inquiries about any information that may be important at a given time leading consequently to paper or real losses such as lost opportunities or non-payment of bills on time. As a result of these circumstances, Samba Financial Group declares non-responsibility for all the above and releases itself from any responsibility or obligation to any party as a result of that.
- The responsibility of availing and operating the Mobile Internet Service (GPRS) is the Customer's responsibility. The Customer is aware that this service may not be available in all regions, times and levels. Samba shall not be liable for the interruption or lack of this service. Samba is not the concerned authority and it does not see itself as a related party with respect to claims or compensations and release itself from material or moral, direct or indirect obligations that may arise between the Customer and any other related party or contractual relation related to obtaining telecommunication or internet services or any other services.
- The fees of Internet through the mobile which are part of the bill of the Customer's Mobile or other Internet subscriptions, such as wireless communications available in certain locations are entirely the responsibility of the customer. Samba will not pay the cost of any Customer's communication to any area regardless of the method used by the Customer, be it Mobile , Internet or Phone.
- Samba Financial Group shall not be responsible for any violation to the communication systems that lead to a loss or pilfering of information or the implementation of transfer transactions or settlements contrary to the wish of the Customer. Samba shall not also be responsible for pursuing the violators. The Customer shall be fully responsible for communicating with concerned parties and for pursuing violators and claims.