Personal Finance for Expatriates
Samba personal finance for expatriates lets you meet high-value needs such as a new car, home furnishings, marriage, university tuition, and any emergencies.
With our Shariah-approved Samba personal finance solutions specially designed for expats, you can get extra funds for any needs - easily, quickly, and at great rates.
Features & Benefits
- No guarantor required.
- Finance amount up to SR 750,000 with Assignment of End-of-Service Benefits.
- Finance amount up to SR 300,000 without Assignment of End-of-Service Benefits.
- Repayment period of up to 60 months.
- Personal Loan (Buyout).
- Instant approval.
- Takaful Insurance - In case of death or permanent total medical disability, God forbid, all outstanding amounts will be considered paid subject to terms and conditions of insurance policy.
- Approved by the Shariah Supervisory Board.
- Opportunity to top up your Personal Finance for extra cash.
- Samba Credit Card without annual fees for the entire finance period. Terms and condition apply.
- Age: 21 years and above - With Assignment of End-of-Service Benefits.
- Age: 23 years and above - Without Assignment of End-of-Service Benefits.
- Monthly income: SR5000 and above.
- Minimum one year in service with employer.
How to apply?
To apply for Personal Finance:
- Just fill in our online enquiry form and you will be contacted within 3 working days.
- Call SambaPhone toll-free on 800 124 1010
- Visit a Samba branch. Click here to find the nearest Samba branch in your city.
- Completed application form.
- A clear photocopy of a valid Resident Permit/Iqama.
- Certificate of employment stating job title, joining date, monthly income and allowances, if any.
- Salary transfer letter from the employer.
- Address in home country.
Already have a Personal Finance?
Keep making your dreams come true
With Samba Personal Finance Top-upKnow more
Share your superior privileges with your loved ones
Extend the suite of superior world-class privileges you enjoy with your Samba Credit Card to your loved ones with a Supplementary credit card.Know more