Your privacy is important to Samba Financial Group. This is why we are committed to our Privacy Promise for Consumers.
Samba Privacy Promise for Consumers:
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Samba. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when we're prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in nations in which we do business.
- You can visit this site and find out about our products and services, read our Corporate reports, check on career opportunities, or get a news update and other value-added services without giving us any information about yourself.
- If you do provide personal information, such as address, e-mail, telephone and fax numbers, as well as demographic and customer identification, we will not disclose (share, sell or divulge) it to external organizations unless we have informed you, been authorized by you, or are required to do so by law. We will maintain this information, as well as your business activities and transactions, according to our usual strict security and confidentiality standards.
Positioning and Location Data Policy:
In addition to above, location-based services establish location through the use of satellite, mobile, Wi-Fi or other network based positioning methods. These technologies may involve exchanging your location data and unique device and mobile, Wi-Fi or other network related identifiers. Samba’s location based services connect to positioning servers of the parties on which Samba is relying for the provision of location bases services. Samba do not use this information to identify you personally without your consent.
When you use our location based services and features, for example location based search, navigation and routing, or request for map data, your location data is sent to Samba and related service provider to serve you with the right content, which may also include location based advertising.