Corporate Internet banking
Welcome to the first online banking and multiple award-winning facility for corporations and businesses in Saudi Arabia. Samba's web-enabled online banking facility allows you to perform a multitude of corporate banking transactions online, in real-time, from your office or anywhere in the world, with a simple mouse click.
Corporate Internet banking at a glance
- Access and print all your company's account information and transactions. You can filter, sort and download the information you need in your desired format.
- Access and manage all your cash, trade and treasury activities in real-time and actual financial position.
System integrity and security
- Easily initiate transactions with complete security, covering a wide range of online transactions including SARIE, Drafts, Foreign Currency SWIFT, Letters of Credit, Letters of Guarantee, and much more.
- Access customized solutions for your company based on authorization levels, products, limits, accounts and process flow defined by you.
- Payment files are processed immediately in real-time, with no need for manual intervention. This minimizes errors and delays and ensures that your payment information is not compromised.
- State-of-the-art 128-bit encryption technology and digital certificates.
- Secured Socket Layer (SSL) and secure servers.
- Maker-checker function and various levels of authorizations for your company's authorized users, as well as audit trail that tracks every activity during a transaction.
All of this so you can have the peace of mind to focus on managing your business better, not on the actual payment process itself.
Before you start
First of all, you can access all these superior online conveniences right away, with no additional software installation.
- A Pentium 2 or faster computer system with Windows OS 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, vista or windows 7.
- An internet or modem connection & a web browser (Internet Explorer 4.0 and above).
- Complete the agreement and related forms to obtain a Code ID for your company.
Information Security Guidelines
Being a large provider of financial services, Samba has comprehensive guidelines to ensure that your financial information is kept secure. All information is classified according to its criticality and guidelines are in place to handle each category of information. Employee access to information is strictly on a need-to-know basis and all systems and access entitlements are assessed on a periodic basis to ensure their continued compliance with these guidelines.
All Internet based systems undergo independent ethical hacking before going live and on a periodic basis thereafter.