Samba Card with Apple Pay
The fastest and most secure way to pay..
Dear Samba Card holder,
Now with Apple Pay, enjoy paying for everything in a secure, fast and easy manner. All you need to do is add your Samba credit card or Samba mada card to the Samba mobile app or Apple Wallet app, and then hold your iPhone near any NFC-enabled Point of Sale machine to process your payment.
How to add a card to your wallet through Samba mobile app or to the Apple Wallet app:
1. Download the SambaMobile app.
2. Register as a new user, or login using your SambaOnline username and password.
3. Add your card by agreeing to add Apple Pay, or choose Apple Pay from the options at the bottom of the app. Also, you can add Apple Pay by clicking on the card number and then adding it to the Apple Wallet. Read and then click on agree to the terms and conditions. After which, the card will be ready to use in your purchasing transactions.
4. You can add additional cards by following the same steps above.
1. Open the Apple Wallet app.
2. Tap the "+" sign in the upper-right corner.
3. Use your iPhone’s camera to scan your card’s number or enter it manually. Afterwards, enter your card’s expiry date and the CCV code on the back of the card. Read and then click on agree to the terms and conditions, and then finish authenticating with the code sent to your registered number at Samba. After which, the card will be ready to use in purchasing transactions. You can also add other cards to your Apple Wallet by following the same steps.
4. Are you reading this on an eligible Apple device? Set up your card now.
Where to pay:
Apple Pay is the easier, faster way to pay in apps and on the web because you no longer have to create an account or fill out lengthy forms. To pay in apps and on websites in Safari on your iPhone and iPad, select Apple Pay at checkout and complete the payment using Face ID or Touch ID. To pay on websites in Safari on your Mac, select Apple Pay and complete the payment using your iPhone or Apple Watch. On MacBook Pro, pay using Touch ID on the Touch Bar. Pay in stores using Apple Pay wherever you see one of these symbols.
How to pay: To pay with Face ID, double-click the side button, glance at your screen, then hold iPhone near the reader. For Touch ID, hold your iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID. On Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold Apple Watch up to the reader. To pay in apps and on websites in Safari on your iPhone and iPad, select Apple Pay at checkout and complete the payment using Face ID or Touch ID.